- Ongoing research projects
- Collaborations with researchers in different disciplines
- International cooperation between librarians
- Building international collections and resource sharing
- International research methodsThe Committee is accepting proposals for the following types of presentations:
- Research Papers – sharing completed or ongoing research projects
- Position Papers – advocating for a particular viewpoint on a topic
- Poster Presentations – visual presentations highlighting new approaches to library issuesProposals should consist of the presenters’ names and institutional affiliations, brief presenter biographies, a presentation title, the format of the presentation, and an abstract of 200-250 words describing the presentation topic.
Please submit proposals to Michelle Carbonilla, ASDAL President-Elect, at [email protected] by January 30, 2023.